A Possible Explanation of Daniel’s Verses Relating To The Anti – Christ
Posted by Job on September 28, 2008
Source: HITLER’S ROLE IN NEW WORLD ORDER PLAN Some of this is questionable, especially when they try to count the number of “kings” but it is mostly pretty good.
1. Daniel 8:23-25 — “And in the latter time … a king of fierce countenance, and understanding dark sentences, shall stand up. And his power shall be mighty, but not by his own power: and he shall destroy wonderfully, and shall prosper, and practice, and shall destroy the mighty and the holy people. And through his policy also he shall cause craft to prosper in his hand; and he shall magnify himself in his heart, and by peace shall destroy many …”
This is a description of the coming Antichrist who will reign in the “latter time”. Most people have no idea of the description of witchcraft in this passage.
- “A king of fierce countenance” is one very correct way to describe Adolf Hitler or anyone who is a witch. Make no mistake about the fact that Hitler was a practicing witch, and most of his outdoor spectacles involved active witchcraft. His countenance was severe, yet that was a huge part of his popularity.
- “Understanding dark sentences” literally means, in the original language, “dark trickery and craftiness”. And, in the next sentence we read that “he shall cause ‘craft’ to prosper in his hand”. This clearly refers to witchcraft. Witches take great time and effort to understand and perfect the “dark” sayings and rituals they must know in order to become a practiced witch, to carry out spells and hexes. As far as the word, ‘craft’, referring to witchcraft, all you have to do to confirm that they refer to their religion as a ‘craft’ is to go into any New Age or Satanic bookstore and browse their books. They clearly and often refer to their witchcraft as the ‘craft’.
So, this passage clearly foretells that the Antichrist will be someone who is a most practiced adept in the craft of witchcraft.
2. Daniel 11:37-38 — “Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all. But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not… ”
- Antichrist will not regard the God of his fathers. In other words, he shall practice a religion that is not based upon the Hebrew Scriptures, the Old Testament.
- Antichrist will not desire women. Scholars believe this either means he shall be sexually perverted or a homosexual, or both. Keep this fact in mind as we discuss some of the rituals of Satanism in a few moments.
- Antichrist will honor the ‘god of forces’. All occultists, including Freemasons, Illuminists, and Satanists, teach that God is not a person, or a being; rather, he is a “Force”. The movie which did most to popularize this Satanic concept is the movie, “Star Wars”, where Black Magic duel White Magic, both of whom were using the “Force” to try to win the war. The phrase, “May the Force Be With You” was on everyone’s lips after that movie. This is classic witchcraft, and yet, most Americans are not aware.
3. Revelation 17:10-11 — “And there are seven kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. And the beast that was, and is not, even he is the eighth, and is of the seven, and goeth into perdition.”
The “seven kings” of this chapter are seven Mystery Kings. What is a ‘Mystery King’? He is a unique leader in two respects: 1). Politically, he is an absolute dictator. This is truly nothing new, as history is full of such characters. 2). Spiritually, he is an ordained Satanic High Priest, and fills the unique role of daily ruling his nation according to the precepts of Satanism. When you put these two aspects together, you get a very short list of rulers who have ruled accordingly. At the time the Apostle John wrote the Book of Revelation, the world was under the heel of the sixth Mystery King, Nero of Rome, (this is the ‘one is’ above).