False Preachers: Todd Bentley, Stephen and Karl Strader, Joe Perez!
Posted by Job on April 11, 2008
contributed by Walter Kambulow
- Talking about idiots or fools who are false preachers, Canadian Revivalist Todd Bentley is holding this week special revival meetings see http://www.freshfire.ca/ at Pastor Stephen Strader’s Ignited church http://www.ignitedchurch.com which was bought with money that Pastor Karl Strader with the help of Joe Perez stole from Carpenter’s Home Church which he stole from First Assembly of God of Lakeland Florida see “Not Innocent”
- Todd Bentley is bragging about all the miracles, signs and wonders that are occurring during the meeting and is ignoring what Jesus said about signs and wonders:
- Matthew 7:21 “Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ shall enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father in heaven. 7:22 “Many will say to Me in that day, ‘Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in Your name, cast out demons in Your name, and done many wonders in Your name?’ 7:23 “And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness!’
- Todd Bentley should check what lying Pastor Karl Strader stated on his website http://www.karlstrader.com/main/mainstory.aspx about his lying thieving son Dan Strader and compare it with what the Ledger reported
- In 1993 we experienced a glorious move of God with Rodney-Howard Browne. It was a revival that reached around the world in influence. It looked like we were going to regain some of our losses. Then, in 1995, our church took another gigantic hurricane-like hit. My son, Daniel, went to prison for 45 years. More than 200 newspaper articles blitzed the area plus TV coverage. He had come on economic hard times, and his investment business was said to have violated securities laws involving about 65 people and three million dollars. Because his father was a prominent pastor in this comparatively small town of 70,000 people, the media and the devil had a hay-day.
- But the reality as reported by the Ledger and posted on http://cnt10d.tripod.com/strader.htm
- Daniel Strader To Stay In Prison
Son of religious leader is serving a 45-year sentence for stealing $3 million from investors.
Published Friday, June 16, 2006
By Jason Geary
- BARTOW — A bid for clemency by Daniel Strader, a former insurance agent and son of a prominent Lakeland religious leader who is in prison for stealing more than $3 million from investors, has been denied.
- Strader, 48, has been searching for mercy since his 1995 conviction on 238 criminal charges.
- He is serving a 45-year prison sentence with a scheduled release date in 2033.
- In December, Karl Strader, the founder of the Carpenter’s Home Church in Lakeland and father of Daniel Strader, and other supporters made their plea to aides to the state Clemency Board. They suggested Daniel Strader should be released from prison to begin repaying his victims.
- But the State Attorney’s Office in Bartow received a letter Tuesday from the Office of Executive Clemency in Tallahassee with news that Strader’s request to waive the clemency rules to allow his case to proceed had been denied.
- Gov. Jeb Bush and the Cabinet members, who serve as the Clemency Board, denied Strader’s request on Feb. 6.
- “It has been the position of this office all along that his case wasn’t appropriate for clemency,” said Chip Thullbery, administrative assistant state attorney. “We believe the board made the correct decision.”
- Calls to the Governor’s Office did not glean any further detail about why the board came up with its decision.
- “There is not an in-depth explanation for decisions written in the files for the clemency hearings,” said Russell Schweiss, a spokesman with the Governor’s Office.
- “The individual cases are decided by the board based upon the recommendations of the clemency office in addition to testimony and also records that are provided to the governor and Cabinet members.”
- Strader may not apply for another waiver for at least three years from the date the waiver was denied, according to the rules of executive clemency.
- Jason Geary can be reached at 863-533-9079.
- It’s to be noted while Rodney Howard Browne in 1993 was holding his revival meetings at Carpenter’s Home Church Pastor Jack Collins reported that Karl and Joe were skimming money from the offerings collected for Rodney – see http://cnt10d.tripod.com/rodney.htm and http://cnt10d.tripod.com/strader.htm